Panax Ginseng quick review;
Panax Ginseng stands out from the family of “well-being” herbal plants thanks to its differs active ingredients: Ginsenoside or Panaxosides.
These active substances make it possible to ensure the prevention and treatment of inflammations, including the promotion of a healthy lifestyle. Also, you can use these active components to deal with fatigue, diabetes, stress, rapid aging, and depression, among other issues.
It’s worth mentioning that its effects cut across the multiple body systems, such as immune, respiratory, brain, circulatory, nervous system, skin, digestive, muscular, and reproductive system, as well.
This supplement also goes by the names of American, Asian, Siberian or Chinese Ginseng, including the best-known Ginseng Root.
What Are The Benefits of Panax Ginseng?
Make no mistake about it. When it comes to this supplement’s benefits, we’re talking about a long list. However, it would be enough to focus on the most notable ones, such as:
- Energy enhancement
This supplement significantly reduces fatigue, on the one side, while improving your physical and mental activity, on the other side, at the same time. How? Well, its ingredients have the ability to lower oxidative stress and stimulate energy production on a cellular level simultaneously.
- Enhancement of cognitive functions
This supplement can improve the mental functions among the middle-aged people, including the ones dealing with Alzheimer’s. What you get as a result is a prolonged mental activity and prevention of mental illness, such as dementia.
- Stress release
This supplement improves your chronic stress recovery. At the same time, it can boost your mood and energy levels. Through the alteration of the hormonal levels, these benefits are achieved.
- Powerful antioxidant
This supplement is a potent antioxidant that can prevent inflammation of the nerves surrounding your body tissues (bronchi, stomach lining, and more).
- Immune system improvement
This supplement enhances the effects of vaccinations targetting specific diseases, such as RSV, hepatitis C, rotavirus, influenza, among others. Panax Ginseng also prevents bacterial and similar microbial infections as a result of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lung functions enhancement
This supplement helps prevent lung bacterial infections. It can also reduce the symptoms of COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
- Enhanced blood sugar levels
This supplement’s ingredients have the important glucose regulatory properties, which can help you reduce your blood sugar level (type II diabetes).
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction
If applied prior to the intercourse, this supplement can help with the issues associated with premature ejaculation.
- Slowing down the process of premature aging
It’s a well-known fact that the negative radicals in our body are responsible for the rapid aging. Thanks to this supplement’s antioxidating effects, you can significantly slow down the process of premature aging.
What’s The Best Way To Use Panax Ginseng?
It usually takes from 10 to 20 minutes for this supplement’s ingredients to get down to work. The first benefits to experience are improved energy and mental alertness. Now, if you want to maximize its effectiveness, it’s recommended that you combine this supplement with a good diet and some proper rest.
Let’s sum it up. When properly used, Panax Ginseng can help you with the following health conditions:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
- Type II Diabetes
- Lung Infections
- Erectile dysfunction
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
What are the potential side effects of Panax Ginseng?
If you have one of these special health conditions, then you should consult your doctor first in order to come up with the most suitable dosage:
- Autoimmune diseases, such as SLE, rheumatoid arthritis or multiple sclerosis;
- Heart conditions;
- People recovering from organ transplant;
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Pregnant mothers, children, and infants shouldn’t use this or any other supplement.
Regarding the potential side effects, it is possible that you may experience one or more of the following:
- Lack of sleep (Insomnia).
- Sudden mood swings.
- High or low blood sugar levels.
- Itching with rashes.
- Allergic reactions.
- Loss of appetite.
- Steven-Johnson syndrome.
- Liver conditions.
What About The Possible Interactions of Other Substances With Panax Ginseng?
This supplement’s ingredients interact differently when combined with certain beverages, drinks, and medications. Now, some of them may enhance this supplement’s effectiveness. Others can make it worse for your health. So, let’s examine these substances and the way they interact with Panax Ginseng.
- Anticoagulants: We’re talking about medications, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, heparin, and similar, which should not be combined with this supplement because they can prevent blood clotting.
- Antidiabetic drugs: For obvious reasons.
- Immunosuppressants: People who just had a recent organ transplant shouldn’t combine Panax Ginseng with these medications because of the counterproductive effects on the immune system.
- Antidepressants: You should avoid taking these while using Panax Ginseng in order to avoid insomnia, headache, anxiety, and restiveness.
- Insulin: You should know that a combination of insulin and this supplement can drastically lower your blood sugar levels.
- Caffeine: If you don’t want to increase your blood pressure and heart rate above the normal levels and rates, then you should avoid combining caffeine with this supplement.
- Alcohol: Although the effects of combining alcohol with the supplement are moderate, you shouldn’t do it.
What Are The Recommended Dosages of Panax Ginseng?
If you want to deal with your premature ejaculation issues, then you should apply this supplement as a topical cream. Approximately an hour before intercourse. You shouldn’t forget to remove it right before intercourse.
When it comes to oral applications, the following dosages are recommended:
Alzheimer’s disease: From 4.5 to 9g over a period of 3 months.
COPD: 3 times a day from 100mg to 6g over a period of 3 months.
Erectile dysfunction: From 1,400 to 2,700mg, 2 to 3 doses over a period of 3 months.
Mental function: From 200 to 600mg, a single dose over a period of 3 months.
How Much Does It Cost To Use Panax Ginseng?
The costs of this supplement depend on two factors: its form and the dosage required.
Panax Ginseng Faq
Ginseng has also been reputed as an aphrodisiac, and is used to treat sexual dysfunction as well as to enhance sexual behavior in traditional Chinese medical practices. Read more…
Panax ginseng is POSSIBLY SAFE when applied to the skin as part of a multi-ingredient product (SS Cream), in the short-term. Read more..
Another positive effect we can add to the ginseng list: the possibility of normalizing testosterone levels. Read full panax ginseng review..
It should not take more than about 24 hours to start “working.” Read full Review..